Build your career here
There are many good reasons for choosing to commence your career with ASIC including:
- contributing to Australia's financial and economic landscape
- gaining unique insights into the financial services industry
- a regulatory business which values analytical skills
- flexible working practices to enable delivery of outcomes
- learning and development opportunities to build your capability for the future.
Your commitment to professional development will be supported by ASIC. We offer many ways to learn and develop. You can expand on your skills through:
- a graduate induction program held in Sydney
- professional development in key technical and interpersonal skills
- access to subject matter experts who support your learning on the job; and
- a variety of formal learning opportunities such as access to workshops, regular seminars and communities of practice including ASIC's regulatory practice, legal, enforcement, accounting and auditing, and data analyst networks.
- study assistance
Be rewarded for your contribution
- Up to 15.4% superannuation contribution
- Paid leave between 25 December and 1 January each year
- Reward and recognition programs including individual and team rewards
- Flexible work arrangements may be supported via IT mobility solutions
- Financial support and leave for further study including admission to the legal profession
- Opportunities for in-house CLE and CPD training
At ASIC, we recognise your achievements in a variety of ways - from internal announcements, individual and team awards. You'll be rewarded according to your role, skills, experience and level of performance.
We offer a variety of initiatives that support your well-being including flu vaccinations and other health related product discounts. We also offer a free and confidential Employee Assistance Program to you and your immediate family.